Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a need too.

___________________________________________

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



it has been far too long since i have drawn, painted, or really made anything new. i am feeling very creatively deprived. i plan on heading to the craft store everyday, but never seem to make it. i think I am suffering from creators block... {is that even a real thing?} i have the drive to start something but get this weird fear of it just coming out horrible. Anyway, i feel like I really need to get some form of creative expression out of me. AHHH



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

____________________________________________



2 comments:

  1. forget your fears and do it! if i doesn't turn out the way you want it, who cares try over, that will get your juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that tomorrow I will be making something... not sure what yet. I will post it when I do.

    ReplyDelete